Stay Fit for the Holidays!
with Cross Train, LLC. Strength Fit Classes
A Special 6 Week Session to fit your busy holiday schedule
Stay fit for the holidays with Cross Train Strength Fit Classes. Strength Fit classes combine aerobic training (running, walking and plyometrics) with strength training.
There are always Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced options. No workout is ever the same keeping them fun and challenging! This 6 week session is designed to keep you spiritually and physically fit through the holidays.
Schedule: 6 weeks, first 3 weeks in
November (11/1-11/23) and first 3 weeks in December (12/1-12/20) — last weeks off for Thanksgiving and Christmas
3 Training Options:
• Monday and Wednesday 5:30 to 6:45 am
• Monday and Wednesday 7:00 to 8:15 am (Beginner Class)
• Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 to 10:15 am
Cost: $40 per month (Receive a $5 discount when you register for both months!)
All classes are held at St. Peters Church located at 700 Rinehart Road in Lake Mary
- Weekly Nutrition Tips Provided
- Healthy Thanksgiving and Christmas Recipes
- Optional Weekly Weigh-In Available
“But train yourselves in godliness. For while physical training has some value, spiritual training has value for this age and the age to come.”
–1 Timothy 4:7-8
BROOKE HOLT USA TRIATHLON LEVEL 1 COACH, USA TRACK AND FIELD LEVEL 1 COACH, RED CROSS TRAINED SWIM INSTRUCTOR AND TSFL CERTIFIED HEALTH COACH
REGISTER: WWW.TRICROSSTRAIN.COM OR CALL BROOKE: 407-462-2937
- Stand up straight and tall without arching your back, relax your shoulders, tuck in your tummy and behind, and look straight ahead.
- Bend your arms at a 90 degree angle, and curl your fists loosely. Swing your arms lightly, right arm with left leg, forward and back. Don’t pump your arms or swing them out diagonally from your body. They should propel you gently forward, not make you look like a chicken.
- Strike the ground with your heel; roll forward to the toe.
- Take small steps, rather than long strides.
- Stretch after warming up or after walking or both, but never stretch cold muscles. You can find lots of great stretching tips online. Calf, quadriceps, and hip stretches are recommended.
- Finish your walk with a slow five minutes to cool your body and bring your heart rate back to normal.